6-7 July 2012 in Albertville and 12-13 July 2012 in Pau
- A genuine meeting place for all actors of the cycling community; it is at one and the same time an exhibition, with the showcasing and sales of your new products, and a celebration, with numerous special events organised across the two days.
- A compulsory destination for the 10 000 riders on each race who collect their race numbers here
- Open free of charge to the general public
- More than 25, 000 visitors in 2 days on each village
The « Welcome» Village offers a unique opportunity to:
- Promote and sell products and services related to the cycling industry
- Test and launch new products
- Increase awareness among a population of licensed cyclists, amateurs and enthusiasts from the cycling world
- Demonstrate expertise by offering advice to visitors
- Capture the attention of market observers
The Etape du Tour hence showcases a wide and varied range of products designed to satisfy the needs of 50 000 participants.
Download the presentation of the Villages of the Etape du Tour 2012 (.pdf)