ACCESS TO THE START SECTION:
The start area consists of 16 secure sections whose entrances are indicated by signs.
- Look for your start section in advance. Your section number depends on your race number.
- Look for the path to the rear of your section.
- The sections open at 6 am and close one by one. If you fail to enter your section before closing time, you will be relegated to the next one.
- Volunteers will be on duty at the entrances to the sections. Show them your frame number and race number clearly to streamline access.
- Once inside, you will not be allowed to leave the secure area with your bicycle.
- Pay attention to the safety instructions given shortly before the start. No need to hurry across the start