LIST OF EXHIBITORS coming soon
A village decorated with the Tour de France colours
L'Étape du Tour village will be set up in Albertville and will celebrate the passion for cycling.
More than 80 exhibitors will present their range of bikes and accessories, allowing the participants to equip themselves before they set off for their Étape.
Two days of sporting activities and gourmet discoveries will allow you to be completely immersed in the atmosphere of the Tour de France!
Exhibit in the heart of the cycling event of the year:
- A compulsory stop-off point for the 15,000 riders to collect their race number
- Open free of charge to all the public
- An ideal place to meet a vast and enthusiastic public: more than 30,000 visitors expected
- A favourable environment in July, the veritable climax of the world season
- Gathering of the key players and different sectors of the cycling market: more than 80 exhibitors present in 2018
- A cycling celebration thanks to the many activities linked to the Tour de France
Exhibition conditions (to confirm by the organizer): Exhibitors from these sectors : cycle, cycle equipment, cyclist’s equipment, textile, nutrition, tourism.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tél. : +33 (0)126.96.36.199.78