You will find the list of additional services proposed by the organisation below, allowing you to enrich your Etape Du Tour experience.
2 ways of registering for these options on asochallenges.com:
1. At the second stage of the race registration form (For a person who has NOT YET REGISTERED)
2. Any time on the My races >> 2018 Etape Du Tour event page (For a person who has REGISTERED)
Only on Saturday: drop off your car in Le Grand-Bornand to leave with it after the race on Sunday. No bikes allowed
Fixed departures from Le Grand-Bornand on Saturday 7th: 9:00 - 15:00 - 18:00. The trip is estimated to last 45min by car and 1h by bus, journey is 30km.
Be careful: no bike pick-up on this shuttle
Only on Sunday: to come back to Annecy after your race. Your bike will be carried too in a following shuttle.
Fixed departures from Le Grand-Bornand on Sunday 8th between 2 pm and 9 pm to Annecy. The precise departures times will be given 15 days before the race. The drive estimated time is 45min by car and 1h by bus for a 30km trip. Your bike will also be picked up by another shuttle behind.
Order now and a medal insert will be engraved with your name and your Etape du Tour Finish Time.
A small plate will be engraved with your name and finish time. With a metallic colour similar to the medal one, it fits neatly into a recess on the back of your medal. You don’t need to send your medal away or wait for it to be engraved after the race as the plate will be engraved and sent to you, by Post. When it arrives, you simply peel off the self-adhesive backing and affix it to your medal. Your medal is then personalised and provides a lasting memento of your achievement!
Purchase the SPORTOGRAF photo pack now, get your personal pictures first!
www.sportograf.com, world famous within cycling events, is the official competitor photoservice at the Etape du Tour 2018.
The SPORTOGRAF photo pack contains:
- all your personal pictures (10 minimum, 15+ in average, no limit)
- wonderful general event impression pictures
- a Google Earth file showing all personal pictures at their spots
- high -& Facebook- resolution images, very fast download delivery
- all pictures showing you we could not assign (without visible race-number) are available on the website
Pictures of the race will be online on Tuesday, just after the Etape du Tour.
Watch and download a video of your race for 7.99€ by signing up now.
Keep a great souvenir of your performance: access to high definition video recordings and we guarantee that each rider will be present on at least 10 recordings. Exclusive price of 7,99€ instead of 14.99€ after the Etape du Tour!
A nice 550ml vintage water bottle
A practical isothermal water bottleof the 2018 Etape du Tour: with a 550ml capacity, it is perfect to ride during training or competition.
Its standard dimensions will make it fit any water bottle hanger.
This product must be imperatively picked up on the bib numbers collection village, it will not be posted.
Sale is exclusively on-line, it will not be possible to purchase it on site.
A beautiful travel bag Etape du Tour, perfect for week-end trips.
Waterproof Duffel Bag
Size : 280mm x L600mm
Color : noire
With a holding handle
This product must be picked up on the expo, at the bib numbers collection it will not be posted.
Collection on Friday and Saturday, drop off on Monday - passenger, luggage, bike
Geneva airport has been chosen as it offers the best access based on flight availability and distance to Annecy.
What is included with the Etape du Tour Express airport transfer?
- Airport welcome desk
- Seat on the airport transfer vehicle at a set time
- Box trailer behind the coach for transport of bikes in bike boxes
- English speaking guide on board and French speaking driver
- Comfortable, quality vehicles from a reputable local coach company
- Central drop off and collection points in Annecy
- Pre-booked transfer times and collection location based on your flights times (you will receive an email later)
Drop off and collection points will be the same and located at central points in Annecy.
Arrival on Friday – 6 Bus departure times from airport: every 1h30 between 11.00 and 17.00 and on at 20.00.
Arrival on Saturday - Bus departure time from airport at 11.00, 14.00 and 16.00.
Departure on Monday - the collection time at the central points of Annecy will be given about a month before the event date.