To get the most from the Étape du Tour de France and to finish your preparation in style, we are proposing a reconnaissance ride of the Cormet de Roselend on Friday 19 July.
You will ride alongside and receive advice from professional coaches on this unique chance to discover beforehand the first climb of the Étape du Tour de France. This climb is 19.9km long with an average gradient of 6% in the Beaufortain Mountains. It will be your first big challenge on 21 July!
THE 3 DAYS OF THE ÉTAPE DU TOUR DE FRANCE
- Friday 19 July: warm up and reconnaissance of the Cormet de Roselend
- Saturday 20 July: rest day in the village (race bib pick-up, activities, broadcast of the Tour de France stage, etc.)
- Sunday 21 July: Étape du Tour de France, Albertville > Val Thorens, 135 km with 4,563 m of elevation gain
THE WARM-UP PROGRAMME
For €35, enjoy this unique reconnaissance ride:
- Rendezvous in Beaufort on Friday (at 2pm) for an information session prior to the climb
- Participants will be divided into 3 group levels (10 kph, 13 kph, 20 kph average speed)
- Feed Zone on the race route
- Support and advice from professional coaches
- Supervision with motorcycles, ambulance and mechanical assistance
- Arrival at the Cormet summit then back to Beaufort
- Sporting and technical information session on the entire race route of the Étape du Tour de France taking place on 21 July.