Join us on the village and enjoy all our free animation ! From 3 to 99 years old, there will be some activities for everyone, the opportunity to spend a good time with friends and/ or family !
Full programme down here
- Amazing bike shows to discover every day at : 11.30am/ 2pm/ 4.30pm/ 6.30pm
- Quizz contests : on the partners and exhibitor’s stands or inside the Tour de France area, participate to our games to win a lot of surprises.
- Photocall to get some souvenirs pictures of your day
- Velodrome animation : challenge your friends, family and be the fastest to prevail over.
- Special bikes animation : a real circus for kids and adults where you’ll find the most funny bikes around.
- Experential zone : l’Étape du Tour is offering you a total immersion in the Tour de France universe. Explore over a century of history with an educational zone where you can find out what goes on behind-the-scenes at the biggest cycle race in the world and learn more about life in the peloton.
Among the activities on offer you’ll find:
- Signing sessions with Fränk Schleck (3rd in the 2011 Tour de France) on:
- Friday from 2.45pm to 3pm
- Saturday from 5pm to 5.15pm
- Come and test your Big Loop knowledge at the Tour de France Quiz every 30 minutes to win Tour de France goodies and try to be qualified for the final on Saturday on the village’s podium;
- Fill in the form and put it in the urn to try to win two places for the finish of the Tour de France on the Champs Elysées on 29 July by trying to guess who will win the Annecy to Le Grand-Bornand stage of the Tour de France on 17 July Imagine you are one of the Tour’s cyclists being photographed in the middle of a climb, cheered on by fans;
- Enjoy the experience of wearing the Yellow Jersey on the podium on the Champs-Élysées;
- Try to jump as high as El Diablo;
- Fill in the form and put it in the urn to try to win an entry for the 2019 Étape du Tour by answering 6 questions and the BONUS question about the Étape du Tour village;
- Become a credible Tour climber thanks to a unique virtual reality experience!
Don’t hesitate to come and discover this area which will allow you to learn a bit more about the Big Loop and enjoy a unique experience!