The 2019 Etape du Tour Route will be discover on october 25th
Each crossroads and junctions will be manned by local authorities and volunteers for your safety. Despite these extraordinary measures, play it safe and follow these instructions:
- Ride on the right so that faster riders can overtake you and organisation vehicles can move around.
- Overtake exclusively on the left on climbs and descents.
- Follow the instructions displayed on the signs on the course for your own safety.
- Be especially careful on descents. Fast, technical and winding sections require a laser-like focus: eat and drink properly before reaching them.
- Follow any instructions issued by organisation motorcycles - they are responsible for your safety.
- Keep calm if an accident occurs. Call emergency number 979 98 18 18 (toll-free) to describe the accident and report the kilometre point and the race numbers of the riders involved.
- Riders who are overtaken by the time vehicle are considered as being eliminated from the race. For those who are interested or for those who have experienced mechanical failure, four repatriation areas will be set up by the organisation along the route.
979 98 18 19 TOLL-FREE NUMBER
Call this emergency number if an accident happens on the course. The Race CP will give you the necessary instructions and notify your relatives if needed. A rider information point will be set up in Morzine where families can ask questions on how the race is going.
Circulation and route access coming soon
More informations coming soon